This article will teach you how do you fix an orange light on a Belkin router. Ever thought the reason behind that orange light? The orange light on your Belkin router indicates either the connection was not created or router can’t detect the Internet. This may be due to the defected router, unplugged modem, and etc. We have received many of the queries of the users who are facing wifi connectivity on the Belkin router. In this article, you will also get to know about the Belkin router orange light solid and Belkin router orange light blinking. Let us first look at the different behaviors of router status lights.
- Blinking Blue/White: The router is booting up
- Solid Blue/Green/White: The router is connected to the Internet
- Belkin router orange light solid: The connection is not created
- Belkin router orange light blinking: The router can’t detect the Internet
How do you fix an orange light on a Belkin router: Troubleshooting tips
To get rid of the wifi connectivity issue on your Belkin router, you can go for the router reset. But we need to check the issue that is encountering you to connect to the Internet. So we have enlisted some of the basic troubleshooting steps which are going to explain you how do you fix an orange light on a Belkin router.
- Check whether the wireless router is connected to the existing modem and the computer. Please ensure the above mentioned physical devices have a safe and a proper connection established between them.
- Make sure the LAN cables (Ethernet cables) are properly plugged into the LAN ports. Try to push the cables towards the port.
- Restart the modem if it’s not in a working mode.
The above mentioned were some of the troubleshooting tips. If you still can’t connect the router to the Internet, go for the next step.
Belkin router reset
To reset the Belkin wireless router, follow the instructions given below:
- For Belkin router reset, look for the push button on the bottom of your router. The Belkin router reset button sits little inside the router frame. You may need a paper clip or any other similar item.
- Take a paperclip and push the button. Hold the button for a few seconds.
- Once all the LEDs on your router start blinking, release the Belkin router reset button and wait for a few moments.
Let your router get back to the factory default settings. Once the router resets, reconfigure the router carefully.
So these were some of the instructions to explain you how do you fix an orange light on a Belkin router. We hope this article helped you get rid of the wifi connectivity issue. In case, you face any difficulty and still can’t resolve the issue, give us a call on our 24 x 7 Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to assist you on the same. Thank you for reading this article.